HRS Synchrony Recognition Program
The Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) is the premier membership organization for more than 7,000+ practitioners in more than 90 countries, dedicated to improving cardiac pacing and heart rhythm care for all patients.
Unlike traditional membership societies, HRS represents the worldwide field of electrophysiology and the various EP professions. HRS partners with EP professionals, stakeholders, and leading organizations each year to bring our members the most credible resources, high-quality programmatic events, and regulatory updates.
HRS knows a variety of impactful organizations and institutions share in our mission to improve the care of patients by promoting research, education, and optimal healthcare policies and standards.
That's why the HRS Synchrony Program (formerly known as the HRS Co-Sponsored/Endorsed Program) was developed. Through our highly visible initiative, programmatic events or activities organized by other organizations or specialty groups within the field of EP may apply to be recognized as an HRS Synchrony Program. As an HRS Synchrony Program, your programmatic event or activity may offer EP professionals access to experts, hands-on learning, information on emerging trends, and/or ACE (formerly known as CME) credits.
- All questions on the application must be completed. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- No mention of the HRS Synchrony Program may be made until HRS has approved the application, the Statement of Agreement has been signed, and HRS has received full payment.
- This program must adhere to the HRS Statement of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- HRS stakeholders share a common passion for accomplishing our mission to end death and suffering from heart rhythm disorders.
- We believe our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and interests are assets in reaching that goal, and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment in all our activities where everyone feels valued, respected, and welcome.
- We strive to have organizational leaders who represent all aspects of our diversity and promote the diversity, equity, and inclusion essential to our success.
For your application to be considered, you must include all required documents. Please upload the following items in the application:
- Program agenda/brochure
- Faculty list (may be included in the program agenda/brochure)
- Evaluation tool
Click here to review the Synchrony Program Sponsorship Tiers.
Please contact Tonia Jones at email@example.com with any questions.